ProForm DTM Epoxy Primer
13152 | Epoxy Part A (1 Gallon/3.785 Liters)
13158 | Epoxy Part B (1 Gallon/3.785 Liters)
ProForm Direct to Metal Epoxy Primer Sealer is a universal epoxy primer formulated lead and chromate free. This system exhibits excellent adhesion and corrosion resistance while drying fast and providing superb color holdout to properly prepared steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, fiberglass, some plastics and cured finishes. Direct to Metal Epoxy Primer Sealer is easy to sand and topcoat with all current base coats. DTM epoxy primer sealer will fill sanding scratches up to 220 grit as a primer surfacer (2 to 4 mil film thickness). Paintforcars Direct to Metal Epoxy Primer Sealer may be re-coated as soon as it has flashed, and should be top-coated within 24 hours to avoid any adhesion problems. No induction time is required. The cured product is sandable.
When using DTM Epoxy Primer sealer as a primer mix 1 part primer to one part catalyst (1:1). When using as a primer sealer mix one part primer, one part catalyst to 1/2 urethane reducer. (1:1:1/2)
- Outstanding adhesion to Bare Metals
- Lead and chromate free
- High corrosion resistance
- Fast Dry and with virtually no shrinkage
- Excellent color holdout
Service Temporarily UnavailableThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Web Server at paintforcars.com
Login to review this product. | Be the first to write a review.
Best Price Online
- Steedjohnd from eBay
only within the Continental US. International,
AK, HI, Next Day and 2nd Day, delivery are not available.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Shop by Category
- Acrylic Enamel Auto Paint - Starfire Gallons
- Acrylic Urethane Auto Paint - Starfire Gallons
- Acrylic Urethane Paint Basecoat - Starfire Gallons
Single Stage Paint Kits
- Acrylic Enamel Auto Paint Kits - Starfire
- Acrylic Urethane Auto Paint Kits - Starfire
- Acrylic Urethane Auto Paint Kits - Flat or Satin Finish
- Acrylic Urethane Auto Paint Kits - High Gloss - Xtreme
Two Stage Paint Kits
- Acrylic Urethane Basecoat + TCI Clearcoat (good)
- Acrylic Urethane Basecoat + Starfire Clear (better)
- Acrylic Urethane Basecoat + 5-Star Clearcoat (best)
- Acrylic Urethane Basecoat + Xtreme Flat Clearcoat