Kirker Hot Rod Black Acrylic Urethane Paint Kit
- 1 - 3/4 Gallon Kirker Hot Rod Black - UA-70388
- 1 - Quart Medium Activator - UA-1600M
Hot Rod Black is an activated, two-component single-stage urethane that
combines the smooth satin finish of days gone by with today's most durable coatings technology. This advanced acrylic urethane material features exceptional exterior durability and resistance to UV and chemicals, as well as scratching and marring from everyday wear.
Designed to flow easily and give complete coverage in two medium wet coats. This versatile coating may be used for overall refinish projects or accent work anytime a beautifully smooth satin finish is desired. May also be used on interior parts, chassis, firewalls, and even on the hoods of commercial / transportation vehicles to reduce sun glare.
- National Rule Compliant
- Easy 3:1 mix ratio, no additional reduction required
- High solids formula
- Excellent coverage
- Excellent flow and leveling
- Excellent flexibility
- Far more durable than "hot rod black" primer
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, stone chips, scratching, marring
- Won't chalk or fade
- No reduction necessary, however if used, Kirker recommends the mix comprise no more than 10% reducer
- At 68 F, should be set to the touch within 20 minutes and dry within one hour
- Color sample shown for visual purposes only and is not 100% color accurate.
- Made in USA
Login to review this product. | Be the first to write a review.
Best Price Online
- Steedjohnd from eBay
only within the Continental US. International,
AK, HI, Next Day and 2nd Day, delivery are not available.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Shop by Category
- Acrylic Enamel Auto Paint - Starfire Gallons
- Acrylic Urethane Basecoat - Starfire Gallons
- Acrylic Urethane Auto Paint - Starfire Gallons
Single Stage Paint Kits
- Acrylic Enamel Auto Paint Kits
- Acrylic Urethane Auto Paint Kits
- Kirker Flat Finish Auto Paint Kits
- Xtreme Urethane Auto Paint Kits
Two Stage Paint Kits
- Acrylic Urethane Basecoat - TCI Clearcoat (good)
- Acrylic Urethane Basecoat - Starfire Clearcoat (better)
- Acrylic Urethane Basecoat - 5-Star Clearcoat (best)
- Acrylic Urethane Basecoat - Xtreme Flat Clearcoat